Virtual Business Cards
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Cards.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.
About Ingredion Incorporated
- Ingredients/Additives > Emulsifiers, Surfactants
- Ingredients/Additives > Fruit Juices, Concentrates, Preparations
- Ingredients/Additives > Gums, Hydrocolloids, Stabilizers
- Ingredients/Additives > Organic Ingredients
- Ingredients/Additives > Plant-Based Protein
- Ingredients/Additives > Stabilizers, Thickeners
- Ingredients/Additives > Starches
- Ingredients/Additives > Sweeteners, Nonnutritive
- Ingredients/Additives > Sweeteners, Nutritive
- Ingredients/Additives > Texturizers
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Scheduled Events.
EVANESSE™ CB 6194 chickpea broth
Now you can formulate to meet consumer demand for clean and simple labels with EVANESSE™ CB6194 clean label emulsifier, a vegan chickpea broth that delivers the emulsification performance of traditional additives while maintaining the final product’s taste and texture when used alongside Ingredion’s functional clean label starches or flours. The chickpea broth has good heat and freeze/thaw stability, is non-GMO and disperses and emulsifies easily with good shelf life stability.
NOVELOSE 3490 dietary fiber
Increase fiber, reduce cost-in-use and maintain appeal. Five consumers the fiber they want in the foods they eat with the certified low FODMAP fiber, NOVELOSE 3490. A type 4 resistant starch, the tapioca-based starch enables you to add fiber to your formulations without impacting taste, texture or color, so you can provide a great eating experience.
PURITY Bio organic native starches
The PURITY Bio range of organic native starches offers food manufacturers a compelling value proposition for converting to a more attractive “organic” corn, rice or tapioca starch label, enabling associated claims. The high-performing, certified organic starches can help manufacturers replace undesirable ingredients in existing products and develop new products with shorter lists of more familiar names to enhance product appeal and cost savings potential.
- ASTRAEA Allulose (rare sugar)
- NOVATION functional native starch
- NOVELOSE dietary fiber
- TICALOID hydrocolloid systems
- VITESSENCE plant proteins