Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA
Virtual Business Cards
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Cards.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.
About Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA
- Ingredients/Additives > Dietary Fiber And Prebiotics
- Ingredients/Additives > Emulsifiers, Surfactants
- Ingredients/Additives > Non-GMO Ingredients
- Ingredients/Additives > Nutraceuticals, Health-promoting Ingredients
- Ingredients/Additives > Organic Ingredients
- Ingredients/Additives > Plant-Based Protein
- Ingredients/Additives > Proteins
- Ingredients/Additives > Starches
- Ingredients/Additives > Texturizers
COSUCRA SWELITE(TM) Pea Cell-Wall Fiber
SWELITE(TM) pea cell-wall fiber is a functional ingredient made of insoluble fiber and starch. Gelatinisation of the linked starch granules increases water holding capacity up to 10 parts water for each part SWELITE(TM). Functional Benefits: Juiciness, shape control, stabilization of emulsion (5 parts fat/5 parts water per 1 part SWELITE(TM) or 3 part oils per 1 part SWELITE(TM). Works well in meat, plant based meat, bakery, cheese applications to include TVP/HMMA.
COSUCRA PISANE(TM) PEA Protein
PISANE™ C9 pea protein is well suited for dairy/non dairy/beverages. PISANE™ C9 has highest solubility of all global pea protein and very high digestibility (same as soy protein isolate), can undergo UHT process and has highest emulsification for dairy/non dairy applications. PISANE™ B9 pea protein: very long shelf life/moistness for bakery/bars and confectionery PISANE™ M9 pea protein: a meat alternative, is renowned for its excellent emulsification/binding property
- FIBRULINE(TM) chicory root fiber
- FIBRULOSE(TM) chicory root fiber
- NASTAR(TM) Instant pea starch
- NASTAR(TM) native pea starch
- PISANE(TM) pea protein
- SWELITE(TM) pea cell-wall fiber